Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Haven't posted in a bit though i've been drawing steadily or atleast inking.

I've decided to open up commissions after "popular" demand...and that i'm plotting something to save up for which is important to me. Why not use doodles for the time being?

In any event, i'm basically going for the people and friends who've asked me prior and finishing off images for another friend as I get to them.

For the record, most images are going to be sketches and inks by hand (not digital) and the pricing will reflect this. Digital colors is always, well, there.

I think the last colored image I did is the above I did up for my Weasyl page. I don't post there often but eh, I did that up quick so...fun times. Just a really scarred up Tyrannosaurus Rex character. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment