Friday, February 28, 2014

Edit: Turns out like my laptop this other monitor tends to lean on the shade of blue...thus when I transfer this over to the web it goes durp. Ah well...just believe I tried. It looks better on this monitor but eh, i'll be using the one that doesn't need to finaggle as much colors. Ugh.

Procured the doom that is the tablet! THE TABLET.

First thing I did? Color this line work...

It will take some time to get used to this new fangled thing but it definitely is a fun beast to play with. It has far more gadgets on it than my old Intuos 4 and is a lot more sensitive it seems. We shall see as time goes...


I tried ok? I haven't colored anything in like forever. :c It has been literal almost a year I think? Maybe? Maybe a little less...but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment